Thursday, September 2, 2010

戦場のヴァルキュリア Valkyria Chronicles anime is totally disappointing

OK, so the adaptation of the fan praised PS3 exclusive strategy game - 戦場のヴァルキュリア Valkyria Chronicles ended last week, finally. The anime version totally sucks IMO. I’m not sure why I watched it every week though… I usually don’t follow new animes, but this is the rare occasion I followed it every week… Guess I’m just bored… The plot is so weak for this series, I can’t believe it lasts 26 episodes. The ending also feels rushed, for the 20 or episodes, it didn’t do a lot on the plot that much. The game story in comparison is much much better, although it’s really not that great either.



Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment