Monday, September 6, 2010

Palypal to stop Paypal Plugin in Sept. / Fry’s is stopping selling CPU+mobo combo??

 

As the economy continues to suffer, another useful service is going away after Bing Cashback. Paypal Plugin, while not used as much as Bing Cashback by me, has provided some seamless shopping experiences.

On the other side, it’s been at least a month that Fry’s hasn’t put out any good CPU+mobo combo after some crazy hot deals back in May and June. Actually for the past two weeks, they haven’t advertised any CPU+mobo combo at all! Not sure what happened to them, but things sure don’t go the way I had hoped since I’m currently in the market for a combo… Now the second option is to drive to Micro Center which is 40 miles away from where I live since they actually have some pretty decent prices on both Intel CPUs and AMD combos.

BTW I haven’t been posting that much lately mainly due to laziness. But Microsoft Live team should be another cause – ever since they removed the statistics feature, I haven’t been visiting my blog that frequently…

No comments:

Post a Comment